Friday, April 8, 2011

History of {V-ola!}

Thank you for reading my blog. I will keep everyone up to date on the latest items, soon to come items and more threw my blog.
A little of the history behind V-ola! My name is Viola Dagger and I have been a resident to SecondLife for 4 years now. I have spent most of my time working, hanging out, meeting amazing people, basically the works. Just recently I joined an amazing group of creators called Exodus. They are now my friends, family, and mentor's. I hung around watching them all build, design, sculpt, script, make clothes, anything you can do in Secondlife they do it. I decided I wanted to learn and open up a shop. So finally I did that. {V-ola!} has only been open since February 2011 and already I have seen how far I have come. It is a lot of hard work and dedication but I love every second of it. I have decided to make a blog so everyone can keep up to date on what is to come. I hope to see you all in world and hope you enjoy my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment